What's the process for ordering shirts?
What's the turnaround time?
Is there an artwork fee?
Do you sell blank shirts?
Can you print on shirts I already have?
Can your graphic designers come up with a design for me?
• Email us with all the details for your print job
• We'll send over a quote
• Once you approve our quote, we'll send a mockup
• Once you approve our mockup, we'll send an invoice for a non-refundable deposit.
• Once payment is received, we'll get started on the job and contact you for delivery/pickup options
2 weeks from the date you submit your non-refundable deposit. Need it faster? No problem. We can definitely work with you when it comes to tight deadlines.
To the right is a great summary of whether or not you'll be charged an artwork fee.
If your artwork file falls under any of these bullets, there is NO artwork fee.
• Vector file
• High resolution @ 300 dpi with dimensions of the final print size or larger
If your artwork file falls under any of these bullets, there is a minimum $50 artwork fee depending on how much time we spend on getting it ready.
• Scanned in image
• Hand-drawn sketch
• JPGs, PNGs, PDFs, and any other files that are smaller than the final print size, not in a vector file
• Any files less than 150 dpi
• An idea in your head
Yes. The prices you see in under each quality level is the price for a blank tee ($3, $5, and $7).
Unfortunately no. We're only human so we might make a mistake and mess up a shirt. When we're 100% in charge of ordering shirts for you, we have access to extra shirts for any we mess up. This way, we send you your exact quantity all in awesome condition.
Although we have designers on staff, they focus on prepping files to get you the best quality shirt possible, which means they dedicate their time only on that. We'd love to refer you to our library of designers we work with though. Just contact us with what you're looking for and we'll forward your info along.
Made in Houston by Houstonians, we're your local mom & pop shop for everything screen printed. Always printed by hand. Always printed with love.
COPYRIGHT 2017 | APDAT PRINT CO. | HOUSTON, TX